Sunday, August 18, 2013

No new macbook pro at WWDC? Need one for college!?

best laptop deals for college students 2012
 on Jewelry Magazine � Blog Archive � CHINESE FOOT BINDING (1)
best laptop deals for college students 2012 image



Jeraldwazh


Alright, so here is my dilemma... I need a laptop for college. Macbook pro is my choice because of its reliability and power. I was expecting it to get updated yesterday at WWDC. Now I am led to believe that the new macbook pro will be released when I am in college. Is it a big deal to have the updated macbook pro? Is a macbook air a good choice? Should I just buy the 2012 macbook pro? How long will the 2012 macbook pro last me?


Answer
I hate to burst your bubble but a computers power is a measurement of what it's capable of running. Since Apple for the last 30 years has refused to make their computers compatible with mainstream software, they are not considered a power pc. I'm sure someone will jump in and say "Oh but you can install Windows on them now" but that is about the most foolish statement anyone could make. Spend an average of 1500 to 2000 bucks on a computer and then throw Windows on it to make it halfassed compatible with a 700 dollar PC? Lastly, if you're going into the technical field, don't be too upset when the rest of the students laugh at your macbook.
Edit: And if you get advice in here from someone to report someone else in here because that person doesn't like your answer, that is rant. Report THEM.

Macbook or PC laptop 2012?

Q. I am about to enter high school and for some reason I love Macs. I love the design, the interface, and all the small things that just make it great. I do have money for a Mac. I have been working and I have some graduation money and I would be able to afford a Macbook Pro 13 inch standard. I would get it for $1100 with my student discount an then a $100 dollar gift card. I would use the pro for typing essays, powerpoints, Youtube,FaceTime,some games (casual like Minecraft), email, and just surfing the web. I also would like to learn how to edit things so I would benifit from Imovie And Iphoto being free. I also like how smooth Macs run and for long periods of time. I do not want to have to deal with software on PCs to protect it and still that doesn't always work. I like how the Macbook Pro is slim and light, yet a powerful, machine that can be upgraded. I also love the service that comes with buying a Mac-They really help and for many problems that the computer can have, they fix it for free. I like how i can get over 7 hours of battery life and I like how macs last. If i got a Macbook pro it would last me through highschool and i would still be able to use it in college. For some reason, it is boring and hard to stay motivated on a PC. I don't know though. Maybe I'm brainwashed by Apple. What do you guys think? Thankyou


Answer
I have had some time with the MacBook Pro Retina Display now, having purchase one and spent a couple of days spending time with it setting it up. Stunning screen, impossibly thin, blazing fast app opening speeds, and unbelievable lightness definitely recommended.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: No new macbook pro at WWDC? Need one for college!?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment