Sunday, August 25, 2013

What is the best laptop for online college students?

best rated laptops for college students
 on Top Rated Laptops For College Students | Connect Anywhere
best rated laptops for college students image
Q. I don't need anything for gaming and stuff like that, I just need to know what laptop is going to be the fastest most efficient and has the longest life?
Thank you
((((MM))))) so great to see you =D


Answer
I think one of the main things to consider when buying a computer is the processor, the type of processor you have impacts speed and your ability to do more than one task at a time. ( And so does memory, but unlike memory processors can be expensive to upgrade ) Since processors can be so expensive to upgrade, I would recommend buying a computer with the fastest processor that is within reason. ( at some point the price begins to get significantly higher without as much increase in speed )

Memory ( RAM ) is also important for the speed of the computer, it is easier to upgrade later than other things, but I would recommend starting at 3 GB of RAM, but 4 GB would be better.

I'm not sure why so many people are down on Windows Vista, I haven't had much trouble with it, and I can't think of anything that I have had trouble with that hasn't been resolved.

I found a review from Cnet.com that list retail laptops and rates them, if you are considering buying from retail stores this may be helpful.

http://news.cnet.com/back-to-school/pc-reviews/?tag=centerColumnArea1.1


I am partial to Dell, they often have good prices on computers and you can specify what you want, so you can upgrade the processor and memory, and if you buy a computer with a faster processor I believe it will increase the time that it is serviceable to you. ( I mean it won't become " outdated " as quickly. ) You can check out Dell's website to look around:

http://www.dell.com/


I hope that this is helpful, and I hope you find the laptop that you are looking for and that suits all your needs.

sincerely,
your friend, andrew

ADD: Here are some deals at Dell if you want to see

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/laptops_great_deals/fs.aspx?refid=laptops_great_deals&s=dhs&cs=19&~ck=mn

My laptop was stolen...should I apply for a credit card to buy a new one?




=]


I'm a college student so I neeeeed a laptop; can someone tell me what type of credit card I should apply for? And how to avoid scams and stuff


Answer
If you are a college student, the last thing you want is a credit card. Try going to your local credit union for a loan or getting parents/relative to cosign but credit cards for student are horrendously high on the interest rate. Also, talk to the counselor or tech department at the school you are at. there are some good deals for students available and some colleges help the student get one at a discounted rate. Also, since it is for school, you may be able to get the school to tell you how you can use student loan money to buy a laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for online college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment