Thursday, August 8, 2013

Looking for a small(ish) laptop but can't find the right one, help?

best laptop for college 2012 uk
 on The Stuff of Genius - The World Wide Web
best laptop for college 2012 uk image



Tracey<3


OK, so I'm looking for a small(ish) laptop that I can take in my bag with me to college. I found quite a nice one on the Dell website:

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/laptop-inspiron-12?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&ST=dell%20mini%2012&dgc=ST&cid=41141&lid=1069630&acd=124047440120560

But the only problem with this one is that there isn't a CD disk thing or DVD rewriter (whatever they're called!).
I really like that laptop and the price is good, but are there any better ones out there with a CD drive for the same cost?

Would really appreciate your help, please post links to the laptops if you can!

By the way I live in the UK, incase that helps.



Answer
What you are looking at are mini laptops, or note books. None
of these come with internal cd/dvd drives. You can buy an external
drive for about 50 us dollars, don't know what that is in pounds, or,
if you want an internal drive, you would have to buy a regular laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a small(ish) laptop but can't find the right one, help?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment