Saturday, August 10, 2013

Can anyone recommend a laptop and software for a student going into an art new media program?

best laptop for journalism student
 on MBA ADMISSION IN BHOPAL (MP),..... 9266069931,,,,COLLEGES IN DELHI ...
best laptop for journalism student image



Josh





Answer
If you're going into anything concerning art/media/graphics/design, the absolute best product for you to get is an Apple (MacBook). The graphic processor on Macs are MUCH better than most on regular PC laptops. You're paying a bit more, but you're getting better quality products. I'm in magazine journalism right now, and I have a few friends that are Graphic Designers, and they've told me numerous times, that in this business, if you're not working on Macs, people tend not to take you seriously.
Now, as for software, I'm always prone to Adobe products, like the new Creative Suite 4 (it includes your photoshop, inDesign, etc...). I know others that prefer different softwares, but Adobe CS4 is the most common, most known, and one of the best out there. Plus, if you're a student, you don't have to pay full price for the software, you'll get up to 80% off of the regular price, so it won't break the bank.

What is a good laptop for a Journalism student?




l2amsl2ule


I am a college student that is majoring in Journalism. I am going to be given a certificate to purchase the laptop of my choice from my scholarship program and I want something that is going to be useful for school work. I need something with Microsoft Word (do they still have that?) and most likely something with Power Point. I want something with plenty of RAM so I can keep up in the classroom. Any PC nerds out there with good recommendations?


Answer
I'm not a PC nerd but I have heard good things about Dells.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone recommend a laptop and software for a student going into an art new media program?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment