Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is the best laptop to buy for a student attending college in the fall of 2011?

best laptop for student in college
 on Laptop College
best laptop for student in college image



Dillon Ben


My parents are letting me get a laptop before college. I can spend up to $1000. Maybe a few more hundred. What would be the best bang for my buck?
I was looking at the Macbook Pro but I would only be able to afford the 13". I dont know if this is too small or not.



Answer
Haters gonna hate but i would honestly recommend a macbook pro, this laptop is reliable, wont ever die, has specs that will cover your needs, and if you have a problem, Apple has the best customer support in the business. It is well worth the money. If the MacBook pro is too pricey, a standard MacBook will do just fine.

edit: I have the base 13" model and I think it is the perfect size. It is light and portable and the battery will last me around 7 hours.

What are the best laptops for college students?




Lovintheli


What are the best laptops for college students?
I'm going to college in the fall and started laptop shopping. My school has no specific model I need to get. Just the basics every college student would need. But I've been looking and no laptops seem to come with a full version of Microsoft Office they all offer trials. Also I don't want to spend much more than $600 if possible. Thank you so much!



Answer
Honestly, any laptop is fine. A lot of people seems to have this notion that "brand X" is better, but the bottomline is, they're ALL essentially the same. Nearly all laptops are made in China and their hardware most likely comes from the same factory and vendor (CPU: Intel or AMD; RAM: Hynix, Samsung, Elpida, etc.; Video card: Intel, AMD (ATI), or Nvidia; Motherboard: Foxconn or Asus)

Also, if you do not want to pay for Microsoft Office or any word processing software, there are some free alternatives such as OpenOffice. Open Office is a 100% free and open source word processing suite.
http://www.openoffice.org/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop to buy for a student attending college in the fall of 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment