Thursday, August 8, 2013

could you correct my English grammar please?

best laptop for university student 2012
 on Student Laptop Reviews 2012
best laptop for university student 2012 image



Kiikh


A questionnaire has been asked to students in ACU university shows most students like to use tablets to read their required books â86 percent of students involved in the study reported that using the "Statistics 1" e-textbook app helped them study statisticsâ. Students prefer tablet in their learning because they can read lesson, do quizzes, and make flash card on tablets. Moreover, Data shows that
60 percent of students prefer huge use tablets to smaller one for purpose of studying and test preparations. However, students prefer to use tablets that it has the same system as in their phone âbecause it was more accessible and always with me."(qtd ) . A questionnaire asked in Fall 2012 to University of Victoria law students found that %31 of students own a tablets that is an increase of %12 of last year. The result is clearly shows that students are willing to buy tablets. Respond were asked to students at Uvic to rank the way of reading book. It shows that %54 of students use an electronic devices to read a book. Although most respondents also ranked the other devices such as laptop and laser scanner, the tablets has around %3 of students prefer to read documents through

Respond were asked to students at Uvic law students to show how often they bring tablets or laptop to school. Figure 1 shows that most students bring election devices to school every day, although the survey ranks other categories (more than once a week, occasionally, and never).



Answer
A questionnaire taken by students in ACU university shows that most students like to use tablets to read their required books as "86% of students involved in the study reported that using the 'Statistics 1' e-textbook app helped them study statistics." Students prefer tablets in their learning because they can take lessons, do quizzes and make flash cards on them. Moreover, data shows that 60% of students prefer larger tablets to smaller ones for the purpose of studying and test preparations. In addition, students prefer to use tablets that have the same system as their phones because "it's more accessible and always with me." A questionnaire taken by University of Victoria law students in fall 2012 found that 31% of students own a tablet, which is an increase of 12% from last year. The results clearly show that students are willing to buy tablets. Students at Uvic were asked to rank their preferred way of reading books. The results show that 54% of students use an electronic device to read books. Although most respondents also ranked other devices such as laptops or laser scanners, around 3% more students prefer to read documents through tablets.

Students at Uvic law were asked to show how often they bring tablets or laptops to school. Figure 1 shows that most students bring electronic devices to school every day, although the survey ranks other categories (more than once a week, occasionally and never).

Some of what you were saying was hard to understand, so I hope my corrections still present what you want to say properly.

Is this ok for a letter of appeal? Is there anything you'd changed to make it better or is it ok?




Purple


My name is XXX and my student number is XXXX. I am writing to you in the hopes of an appeal regarding the decision of my academic misconduct case. The reason why I feel to the need to make an appeal is because it wasnât until after the hearing on the 15th May that everything started to make sense.

At the hearing I was shown both my work and the work of another student and I was shown all the parts of my work and the other studentâs work that were identical. At the time I literally had no idea how both pieces of our work were the same, I believed whole heartedly that the other student did not have a copy of my work, which is why it confused me so much and which is why I had stated that at the hearing. After the hearing I was very confused because I had not seen another students work and I believed another student did not see mine either which is why I immediately checked my Hotmail account to see if I had sent my work to the other student, and still there was no record of me sending my work to any other student. Still confused I asked the student in question if I had given her a copy of my assignment or if she had taken my work without my knowledge she stated that she could not remember. It was then that I remembered the student had taken a copy of my work and saved it on her memory stick. I had no intention of helping the student cheat or use my work in her work she was supposed to proof read, understand it and see it as a template. However on the 15th May is was very clear to me that the student had just copied and pasted my work and tried to past it off as her own. I had no knowledge of this until I was shown my work and her work together. Discovering that my work had been copied I became distraught and didnât know what to do as I had already had the hearing, then I saw that I had the chance to make an appeal which I see as a chance for me to explain the truth to the panel as at the time I literally did not know that the other student had had a copy of my work.

Please consider that because the particular assignment was completed in October 2012 I genuinely could not recall the events of another student having access to my work. The event had taken place last year and the hearing was on the 15th May 2013 which was right in the middle of my exams, I was more focused on my exams than what might have happened in October last year. Since December 2012 I have been suffering with long term anxiety which was brought on because of stress from University and awaiting results for suspected academic misconduct which I had waited over 5 months for. Nevertheless as exams drew nearer my stress and anxiety increased to the point that I had sat some exams on having no sleep. I understand that my current punishment is based on that they did not know who had copied who but now I have evidence to prove that my work is the original assignment, I have copies of my work on my laptop and in my Hotmail account because as I work on an assignment I save it continuously so I have loads of different versions of that assignment saved which only can will have and not the other student as they did not do the work.

When I received the news of my punishment which was a penalty of the grade F0 I was deeply saddened but understood completely the circumstances under which the decision was made. Also knowing that the assignment was worth a C9 giving me an overall B11 grade for that module makes me desperate to try to get my grade back, hoping that youâll understand the situation and the reasons why this wasnât stated in the first hearing.

I take full responsibilities for being naive in thinking that another student would not copy my work and I realize that I am at fault for being in this position, however I know now never to let this or anything of this nature happen again.

Thank you for taking your time to consider my appeal
Yours Sincerely
Rick, its the Gods honest truth though.....
Thank you for your feedback, and i take responsibility for allowing another student to have a copy of my work. i didn't know she'd copy me word for word, i trusted that she'd just read it then understand how to do her own



Answer
"I take full responsibilities " what responsibility are you taking? I read the whole thing and do not know what you are admitting to. The story is so wishy-washy, it is like you cannot admit to anything that happened.

Please shorten it, no one likes to read a rambling letter, especially when it is an appeal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: could you correct my English grammar please?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment