Friday, August 16, 2013

UK and US keyboard language setting?

best laptop for student in malaysia
 on team has created a look at what makes us different as students ...
best laptop for student in malaysia image



anonymousl


I'm a student in Malaysia using Microsoft Office 2007 under Windows 7 Home Premium.

The computer keyboard setting here is set to US English but the spelling that we use is UK English. Everytime I set UK English as default in Microsoft word, it reverts back to US English.

I tried changing the input language through Control Panel, but it just means I get UK English on my keyboard which makes it complicated since the keys on my laptop are set to US English.

I can't set it to English (Malaysia) as the spelling follows US English.

How do I set my keyboard to US English but use UK English as my default spellchecker in Microsoft Office?



Answer
Spelling setting have to be done in Word, not at the Windows level. And the key point is to click the Default button, this way:

First, the proofing tools for the appropriate language have to be installed, usually from the Office CD. The English version of Office also has the French and Spanish proofing tools. Others can be obtained separately.

1.Press CTRL/A to select the entire document.
2.Click the Review tab on the Ribbon.
3.In the Proofing section, click Set Language.
4.Select the language you want in the list box.
5.If you want to make this the default language for future documents, click the Default button.
6.Click Yes in the message box.
7.Click OK.

That should do it.

St John's University ?!?




Jocelyn C


hi, i am from malaysia so i am completely cluelesss about the life in queens,ny. i am planning to stuy on-campus at St John's U this coming Fall . Is it a good uni to study math? How is the on-campus life? how is the surroundings?
pls help me out here. thanks !!



Answer
First Congrats, on getting in. I am a grad student at SJU so I don`t know how much I can help you since I am a poly Grad student... but, I lived with to under grad students last year the campus life is very active, Active greek life, the campus is really really nice inculding the great lawn uber awesome place to chill and all the undergrads get laptops. surrounding area is fine there is B and N down the block and coldstone a diner across the street but., please please becareful around 9 or 10 at night there have been robbieries in the past.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: UK and US keyboard language setting?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment