Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What kind of laptop computer would be most ideal for school use?

best laptop for college and business
 on Executive Producers : film, tv, video, stage and theater, commercials ...
best laptop for college and business image



Dominikid


My cousin wants a laptop for college, and we're trying to buy him one. I do all online buying for my mom, and neither knows which type would be most useful for school use. HELP!


Answer
You can't go wrong and I personally recommend Dell! There are hidden long-run costs that one does not initially see when you purchase a Notebook PC other than Dell, HP or IBM and later encounter difficulties or attempt buying replacement parts like a battery, or say a keyboard etc.

Also since you're buying for college then I do NOT recommend a Notebook PC bigger than 15.4" bec we have 3 DELLs incl a larger 17" Notebook PC and the larger ones are nice but much too heavy to lug around campus as well as too big for lecture hall desks in college...

I mentioned we own 3 Dell Notebook PCs and why I recommend DELL, HP or IBM for those living in the United States is that those 3 particular PC Notebook manufacturers literally supply all the business Notebook PCs to the major corporations and Government so replacement parts are readily available esp on EBAY at even a more reasonable price than the manufacturer website. Thus in the long run, being able to get the exact replacement part extends the life on your investment.

FYI my 1st Notebook PC was Gateway bec I couldn't afford Dell at the time and what a mistake is was when I needed to purchase a new Notebook battery <= costly bec not readily available like Dells... and FYI I also ran into a similar problem when attempting to upgrade the memory.

Note if you are looking for DELL bargains, then visit their DELL OUTLET site...

Hope the Above Info Helps!

How do you connect to the Internet on a laptop?




Wild Sage


I just got a brand new laptop. It has wireless connections and when I try to log on it gives me a list of networks to choose from. When I brought it outside during my lunch hour (I work in Boston) the list of networks included colleges, and businesses in the area. I couldn't log on using any of the networks because they had private access. Then there was one that said "Public HiFi" or something like that. I tried connecting on that one but I wasn't successful.
Also, if I use the laptop at home, do I have to have my PC on to be able to connect to the internet?



Answer
you don't have to have your desktop on at home to connect to your Internet also if you don't have a wireless modem your laptop may not be able to pick up ur Internet. If you want to take your laptop other places outside i suggest getting a Internet card most phone providers have them. (ie Sprint,T-Mobile,Virzion ext...) I believe you can pick what type of card you would like and you pay for it like a cell phone a certain amount a month. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop computer would be most ideal for school use?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment