Monday, August 12, 2013

What netbook or a very lightweight laptop in your opinion is great value for the money right now? I need help?

best laptops for college students in 2011
 on Information Technology Leadership Program (ITLP) | GE Careers Blog
best laptops for college students in 2011 image



Exhausted


I like HP, I have never tried Apple,

but will never try Dell. Bad experience.

I am a college student and I have 3 bulging discs in my neck and back. I have two years left in college. I'd like something budget friendly and light to carry. I would like good functionality with software. I already have a dv6 artist edition laptop that I will keep at home. But it's too heavy to carry for me.



Answer
Budget friendly and Apple don't mix. You can't have both in that case. HP still makes their HP Mini last I checked, which is a nice 10.1" netbook. Acer makes the Aspire One, which is another good netbook (I own the 2010 version, but the 2011 is just as good, if not better, using the nicer dual-core Intel Atom processor) Both are around $250 and are good for taking notes and doing simple tasks, but for doing any real intensive tasks, they just don't cut it, and you may have to find a way to cope with the dv6. Good luck! Hope I helped!

What is the best laptop to buy for a student attending college in the fall of 2011?




Dillon Ben


My parents are letting me get a laptop before college. I can spend up to $1000. Maybe a few more hundred. What would be the best bang for my buck?
I was looking at the Macbook Pro but I would only be able to afford the 13". I dont know if this is too small or not.



Answer
Haters gonna hate but i would honestly recommend a macbook pro, this laptop is reliable, wont ever die, has specs that will cover your needs, and if you have a problem, Apple has the best customer support in the business. It is well worth the money. If the MacBook pro is too pricey, a standard MacBook will do just fine.

edit: I have the base 13" model and I think it is the perfect size. It is light and portable and the battery will last me around 7 hours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What netbook or a very lightweight laptop in your opinion is great value for the money right now? I need help?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment