Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What would be the best laptop for a college student?

laptop for student reviews
 on Review Dell Inspiron 14 Laptop Notebooks
laptop for student reviews image



xoivanac


I will be going to college in a year and I am looking for a laptop to suggest to my parents. I already have a Toshiba Satellite M-45, but it's about 4 years old and kinda raggedy. I really want a Macbook but I'm not sure if it would be compatible with programs that I may need. Please help! Thanks.


Answer
ProCompare.com has personalized, reliable and quick advice. They have a recommendation engine that ranks Laptops / Notebook Computers based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have an effective personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful.

What is the perfect laptop for students on a budget?




Momo333


Has to have the low price and all or some of the other criteria. Maybe even something more.

I'm looking for a laptop that's cheap, will last long without charger, has enough memory for games and rosetta stone. I want a window (xp or vista), has wifi, maybe webcam, has memory card slots (and usb :-p), and comes with applications like microsoft word.

Price range for me is max is $500 anything below is good :]



Answer
Alright, I did a search, I found a few good ones for you, the reviews on them seem really good also:

1:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NPDKV2?ie=UTF8&tag=clogui-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NPDKV2

2:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QFZFS0?ie=UTF8&tag=clogui-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001QFZFS0

3:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NEJQI4?ie=UTF8&tag=clogui-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NEJQI4

These will all do what you mentioned you wanted them to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best laptop for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment