Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's a good laptop for a prospective college student?

best cheap laptops for college students
 on Buck - Gaming Laptops Under 500 Reviews 2013 | Best Laptop for Gaming
best cheap laptops for college students image



Jesse


I will be going to college in the fall of this year, so I'm planning to buy a laptop. I need some recommendations for a typical college student. I'm going to be majoring in economics or business. Other than school work, I will be using the laptop for internet surfing, watching videos, and downloading music, no gaming. Would a macbook pro be worth getting even though it costs around $1700? If not, what would be a great pc model? All of your answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
I suggest waiting until you've decided which university to attend. Some will require a laptop, and recommend a specific brand. Many universities and colleges have made deals with companies so you can save a few hundred dollars on a particular brand and get cheap software (but that usually only applies to one operating system).

How does the new HP 10.1 inch mini compare to other much larger laptops?




megan


I am going to be a college student soon and I like the idea of the small laptop, but as far as storage space and speed how does the HP 10.1'' mini laptop compare to a larger laptop? Also, is there anything else I might need to know about good laptops for college students?


Answer
netbook is cheaper, smaller, much slower, harder to use, easier to carry, very lightweight, does not come with CD/DVD drive, etc.
laptops cost more, bigger, bigger screen, easier to read, easier to use, much faster(several times faster), has DVD drive, easier to type, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good laptop for a prospective college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment