Friday, August 16, 2013

Sony Vaio E Series 2012 or MacBook Pro 2012?

best pc laptops for college students 2012
 on Best Laptops For college kids 2012-2013 | landscaperock4
best pc laptops for college students 2012 image



paperpaper


I have been meaning to buy a laptop for a while now buy I'm debating which one I should get. Will anyone please help me decide? I'm a college student and I like gaming occasionally as well.

SONY VAIO 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eolw5KkpUao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MACBOOK PRO 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9lVrxARrg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
If I was to get the Sony Vaio, I would go for the 14 inch one and for the MacBook Pro, I would go for the 13 inch one.



Answer
How big do you want it? Big screen or small? Long battery life?

Me, personally, I love the Sony Vaio. I have one, and love it. Macbooks are good too, since there are no known viruses for them. Macs you have to get used to especially if you have lived with a PC all your life. Like all laptops, Macs are super sensitive if you drop them.

Either one is great, but I would go with the Vaio E, unless you want to pay a lot of money.

My HP laptop doesnt turn on, error code but I have no clue what it means google didnt help either...?




Christina


My HP pavilion (model #= dv6z-1100se) is not turning on it will sound like its turning on but the screen is black and the caps lock and num lock LED's blink once every 3 seconds... I know that must be some kind of error code. I have tried calling HP they didnt help they made me take the battery out, etc. I went to best buy they took stuff out of my pc and tried turning it on but it still did the same thing... I even took it to a pc repair place they put new memory in the pc and it still did the same thing. When it first started to do it I got it to turn on eventually (so I know its not the screen) and then I got it to turn on again the next day after like 20 tires but now its completely not working no matter how many times I try. I have heard people tell me it could be the motherboard and then some people say its the CPU I need to know for sure what it is or if I should just get a new laptop... I'm a broke college student so I dont know how I'm going to afford to fix it =(... Also I noticed that when it goes "on" the hard disk light doesnt blink either... I really hope someone can tell me what the problem is on here but I doubt it. Thanks...


Answer
Replacing motherboard and video card, are as expensive as buying a new or used good working laptop, A new HP laptop is as low as $399 at Costco.com as of March 2012. A good used working laptop is around $200.

Anyhow, for your old HP pavilion dv6z-1100se lapotp, eventually you might need to fdisk, reformat your laptop hard disk clean and reinstall OS. Before going that route, try following simple fixes to see if the problem goes away.

Remove the battery and charger/ac adapter/power cord from your HP pavilion dv6z-1100se laptop, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds to discharge any residual current inside the laptop. This clears your RAM and is like a hardware reset. Replace the battery and charger/ac adapter/power cord and turn your laptop on.

Boot in "safe mode". As it starts up press F8, the computer ask you if you'd like to start in safe mode. Highlight "safe mode" and press enter. See if your HP pavilion dv6z-1100se laptop works normal.

If it runs normal now, do the following maintenance and tune up,

Uninstall unnecessary programs and applications.

Scan with a antivirus program

Scan with a spyware/malware program

DEFRAG C:

CHKDSK C:

Clean up and repair registry problems with registry repair software of your choice

If the problem persists, did you check if it could be your HP pavilion dv6z-1100se laptop power cord or power source problem? Defective or insufficient power supply might cause error messages that are misleading. Take the battery out and power on your laptop with the charger only. Make sure your laptop power jack and charger plug tip are securely connected. Did you notice the power jack loose? You can find laptop power jack on ebay. Fixing and soldering the power jack requires professional skill though. The charger green/blue LED should be on. If not, replace the defective charger. HP pavilion dv6z-1100se laptop battery charger has its own limited lifespan and does not last forever, consider buying a lifetime warranty charger online from company like topmic.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sony Vaio E Series 2012 or MacBook Pro 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment