Saturday, September 21, 2013

What kind of computer to purchase for college. Looking for someone who knows computers!?

best laptop for college deals
 on Wrath of the Lich King: Pet comes with supernatural elements of higher ...
best laptop for college deals image



musicbaby1


I've been looking for a laptop for college for months now. I've been told that toshiba and dell are some of the better laptops to buy for school. My college offers a deal for a 15R Inspiron Dell laptop for $549 with a year warranty and ability to be serviced on campus but I can't decide whether that's a good deal. I was hoping to have a laptop that was a little less expensive so that I could also pay for microsoft office.


Answer
Avoid Toshiba. I've owned over 5 Toshiba laptops and all have tanked under lite use and within 2 years. Always some issue with the build .. in my case the issue was mostly lcd screens going bad, lines all over the screen and cpu power issues.

As far as software, if you have a student I.D you can buy software at over 90% off in some cases. Checkout http://www.journeyed.com

Depending on your experience with computers you can get a nice laptop for under $ 250 if you buy used and hook up your own system.( Don't buy a netbook! ) That is not going to help you with your college work. It's very cumbersome to work with due to video card resolution limitations that cause certain applications not to work or be difficult to manage due to lack of on screen real estate.

What is the best deal on a netbook that would be good for college?




Allison C


I'm gonna buy a laptop for college and I really want a net book but of course i'm on a college budget so i need to find the best deal ! URLS please. :)


Answer
Find it at
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/gadgetreviews/dads-grads-top-10-laptops-for-college-students-class-of-09/3170

another:
http://www.notebookreview.com/price/
http://www.nextag.com/laptop-in-usa/products-html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of computer to purchase for college. Looking for someone who knows computers!?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment