Monday, September 16, 2013

Women only: What do you think about this that happened with me and her, 10 pts best?

best laptop for college 2012 yahoo
 on ... yahoo.com or call at 615-853-1917 note*- This video contains basic
best laptop for college 2012 yahoo image



texasHR


So im going to describe somethings that happened within a time frame of a week.I want you to look at what i tell you and tell me based off the information what your opinion is ok I know its a bit long but please. i need your help. thank you very much.

FEBRUARY 8, 2O12: I bring up valentines day because she is going to be my first valentine, im so excited. She immediatly gets mad and says something, i cant recall exactly what she said but she basically said to shut up already about bringing up valentines day and that i sounded stupid brining it up.
FEBRUARY 9, 2012: I tell her i have reservations for a nice restaurant on vday and that i already prepurchased movie tickets to imax 3d movie.
FEBRUARY 11,2012: She calls me, telling me she doesnt want to go to the restaurant or movies, that she just wants to do something "low key". She knwos it my first valentine, ive never had one. I asked her to be my first because i thought she was a special girl to me. She says lets just watch a movie in the back of your car on your laptop and eat subway. i said ok.
FEBRUARY 14 2012(VALENTINES DAY); we go to same university, i bring her 2 dozen roses in the morning as we usually meet up. I give her a vday card i made for her from scratch. i didnt get the reaction i was hoping for, she just like accepted them and that was it.
FEBRUARY 14 2012 BETWEEN 11:30am and 1:00pm: we go eat on campus, which i had to convince her to go with me since she didnt want to at first because she was studying and had food already. while she was with me, she was being different, she was distant and cold.When we are going back to our college at the university, i had a 1pm class. i was late 10 minutes. well as we are walking i just started to walk ahead of her and she noticed i was upset a bit because of how she was acting. well when im close to my class room i say" i dont know why your acting like this" and beging to walk tothe door. She runs up behind me and grabs my arm and says " tonight it will be better i promise" and gives me a kiss.i walk in, sit down and 10 minutes later she sends me a picture of the flowers i gave her saying thanks for the flowers.
FEBRUARY 14, 2012 5:30 PM: we are leaving school, as we are leaving she is being cold and distant again. i ask, why are you being this way. She replies in a very upset way like i did something to her " i don want you to question me, i just want you to understand me!" I then say" how do you want me to understand you if you dont tell me whats wrong". we then walked to our cars and went home.
FEBRUARY 14 2012 AROUND 7PM: She calls me trying to cancel with me our evening date saying " i dont think we should see each other, its a school night and we have to study" i then say, come on, lets go. she then agrees. Just to let you know, we had always gone out during the week before and she never said no.even if it was a school night or not.

february 14 2012 around 8:30pm: i go pick her up, we go to subway and get subs. now we have to decide whos driveway we are going to see the movie at. She says "lets go to your house and park there, we never go to your house" i said ok. so as we pull up in the drive way she says "lets go inside your house to eat". I immediately look at her in her eyes and say " are you sure?" I asked are you sure because when we pulled up in the driveway, i said " my parents are home". She knows ive NEVER introduced a girl to my parents. of course i wanted to introduce her, but down the road since i saw her as a special girl. well after i ask her if she was sure she replies "yes im sure" i then ask again to make sure " are you sure?" she replies "yes im sure" I then say, "no i think its early for you to meet them", she then says "yes im sure lets go". when she told me that, to me that meant this was going a step forward in our relationship. So i was happy she wanted to take that step. so i bring her in and she meets them. Then my parents go to thier room and we are alone watching the movie. I have to tell you, i didnt even get one kiss from her that night and she promised "everythin will be better". Just to mention i surprised her with her favorite wine as well.

So basically after this , she stopped texting me back like she used to, she became more cold and distant and mean. didnt call me anymore like she used to, and to top it off. the following week she sends me an email walking away from what we had going saying she was too busy with school work and family. I have to point out, I was BLIND as a bat when i was with her. So what do you think ladies?



Answer
I'm sorry, but I think your first clue was on Feb. 8th: "she basically said to shut up already about bringing up valentines day and that i sounded stupid brining it up."

It sounds like you were more into her then she was into you. If you think back on it clearly, she constantly rejected, got angry, or backed away from your every gesture. All along, she was giving you signs that she was unhappy or uncomfortable in the relationship. If this was your first serious relationship, perhaps you just didn't see the signs or misread them. Love is blind as a bat.

Remember that it's easy to fall in love. What's hard is falling in love with someone who loves us back. It's like finding a matching puzzle piece. After you get over the hurt from this relationship, remember the lessons you learned and start looking towards the future. But this time, don't move so fast. The girl will give you signs whether she wants to "stop" or "go".
Good luck!

For more info about sending flowers, read my florist secrets:
http://voices.yahoo.com/its-lie-no-one-hates-flowers-11188810.html?cat=41
http://voices.yahoo.com/secret-sending-beautiful-flowers-11319922.html?cat=46
http://voices.yahoo.com/paying-respects-sending-funeral-flowers-11359000.html?cat=12

Why am I so lazy? (20 characters)?




Jake L


I have a problem, which is that I am so dang lazy that I can barely do anything that needs to be done. I'll be working on a paper or other assignment for college, and unable to find a topic, I'll easily get distracted and make my way to Yahoo Answers or an online game.

I've been sitting at my laptop for the past 7 hours now with Word open and I haven't written a single line on my paper. I keep opening it up to write, but have no topic. It's due tomorrow and it's 4AM.

I always have this problem. How can I make myself think?



Answer
it's called adhd, i have it, so do A LOT of people. force yourself to do the paper, turn it in, call a psychiatrist, go in describe the above symptoms, which are exactly the same one's i have when not properly medicated by the way, he'll diagnose you with adhd, he'll try to prescribe you with something shitty like stratera or focalin, tell him to go to hell and give you vyvanse, take 1 vyvanse per day and watch your productivity sky rocket. for instance my last semester of my sophomore year in college i got 2 F's and 2 D's, and this is near the end of my first semester of junior year and i have nothing below a B in all of my 5 classes, in addition to that doing household chores and anything else you need or want to do such as grocery shopping, exercising, etc. becomes almost instinctual, you don't even think about doing it or try to put off doing it, you just do it, and feel great while doing it and even better once you're done. in my opinion if the entire world was prescribed to vyvanse we would have flying cars by 2012, and the cure for every known disease/virus by 2015.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Women only: What do you think about this that happened with me and her, 10 pts best?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment