Saturday, September 28, 2013

How do I play my Xbox 360 on my laptop's monitor?

best laptop for computer programming student
 on Computer Programming Career
best laptop for computer programming student image



nicklee808


My laptop computer has composite input (red-white-yellow), so I know it's possible. The problem here is that I need to know of a program that'll capture the image and play it on my monitor full-screen.

Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, how (using a TV is out of the question, as I am a college student who just recently had his only TV broken)?



Answer
i no it is possiably b/c i have seen it done. search it on google and maybe you will find a fourm talkking about it

Which of the following is a market transaction?




Ninise


Weather destroys a farmer's crops leaving the farmer unable to buy groceries.
A stock increases in value over the thirty years that it is owned.
A college student purchases a laptop computer.
A radio station changes its programming from classical to rock.



Answer
The only one that involves an actual transaction is the college student.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I play my Xbox 360 on my laptop's monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment