Thursday, September 26, 2013

What is wrong and how much is it going to cost me to fix?

best laptop for a college student yahoo
 on UW Oshkosh Today � Alumni shine at Yahoo! Lockport
best laptop for a college student yahoo image



collegegur


I have a Gateway M-7301U Laptop computer and well when I plug my power cord in it doesn't charge and basically does nothing. It isn't my power cord I have tested it on other computers and it works fine, it has to be the power port. I have no idea what to do how to fix it or even where to take it. I am a college student and I need my computer for school so I need to what could be wrong and how much is it going to cost me to get it fixed.


Answer
I would try for a solution at your college first if you have a computer class there. A lot of dealers will try to rip you off. But there are a lot of good experts here on answers and i am sure you will get an answer. Have you tried searching for simular questions in the search for questions bar above. I use it a lot and usually get good results. EG ~~

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=AhYSu0vuYiGgoTNsO4OfWB7T5gt.;_ylv=3?p=Gateway+M-7301U+laptop+not+charging.

What are some affordable laptops no bigger than 13inches?




Xxreckless


I'm a college student and I'm looking for a laptop that is affordable and small/light. I really want either a 11 or 13 inch laptop. Thanks for the help :)


Answer
they dont make 11 inch laptop,those are netbooks. they have crappy processors and graphics. i will recommend this one. contact me if you need more help. jdbj32m@yahoo,com
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7378596&CatId=4935




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is wrong and how much is it going to cost me to fix?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment