Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What is the best laptop for college students?

best laptop for a college student yahoo
 on ... college campuses these days, the top nerds are getting a taste of what
best laptop for a college student yahoo image






I am a freshman and I want to know what is the best laptop for me to use.
I am in the Education program. I will be using office mostly. I need to know what brand will be the best. I heard dell wasnt that good. What do you think



Answer
well Kaycie it depends what type of computer user are you?
I would like to know so I can help you
heres my email
tjc450@yahoo.com

What's the best type of laptop computer to buy?




Tricia A


I'm a college student with several online classes. I need a fast computer with good memory that can read/write disks and play dvd's and music. Aside from work, I also want it to be good for entertainment, but I don't need it for computer games. What's the best type/brand of laptop to buy, which won't make me go broke?


Answer
Its not the brand of laptop you buy like "Sony" or "Apple" but its whats inside it. When buying a laptop look for (Ram) and Hard Drive space. A good laptop for college would be a laptop with 1GB Ram and 80GB to 150GB. Hard Drive is the aount of memory for your computer and Ram is the amount of memory while your computer is running. For example (for the Ram) I have Aim Yahoo and "LimeWire" Each one of those uses memory while the computer is on, If i had a low amount of Ram my computer would be going slow. So Ram make laptops and desktops go quiker and Hard drive is memory for all those college assinments.
I hope this helps and Remeber its not about the Brand but whats inside..


Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment