Sunday, September 15, 2013

What's the best laptop for incoming college students?

best laptops for college nursing students
 on Nursing Student Academy Guy typing on the laptop at home  Nursing ...
best laptops for college nursing students image



Amanda


I'm going to be a freshman majoring in Nursing. Im also due for a new laptop. What would be the best laptop for me to get? I also need lots of space for my itunes.


Answer
This buying guide should help: http://johnlamansky.com/tech/laptops-for-college-students/

is a laptop necessary or needed for a college nursing student here in the philippines ?




Android


well i'm thinking can a laptop really helpful in college especially a nursing student here in the philippines ? or is it just a waste of money ? is a HP Pavilion ok or can you recommend others, cheap but has good features...please help me...=)


Answer
hello, im a nursing student in UST and I believe that laptop is not that necessary. I have a laptop but I don't really use it.. Hehe. An internet cafe is usually sufficient for doing research and presentation. Just find cheap internet cafes. I go to NETOPIA just across my school and they have a promo of 15 pesos per hour. That's cheap enough for me. Oh, my school, UST has FREE internet in our library, so I research and do my computer works there most of the time to save money, not to mention FREE internet connection and FREE enjoyment of COOL AIRCON!! no joke. Hahaha..

ANother point you may want to consider is that laptops cost A LOT and they add to your STRESS in college life since you have to take care of it really good. If you lose it, well, it's the end of the world. Hahaha. Personally, I survive without laptop. I survive with only Internet cafe (Netopia) and of course my USB. USB are very important for storing files and can store a LOT.

So basically, laptop is good but not really necessary unless your really craving for it. All of my classmates, 50 of them, do not have laptops and they don't seem to have any problems with it.

Laptop is more for medicine student if you want to pursue medicine AFTER nursing.. Goodluck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best laptop for incoming college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment