Thursday, September 19, 2013

What should I ask my parents for my 18th birthday?

best laptop for college under 300
 on 10 Best Laptops for College Students
best laptop for college under 300 image



Jake Dolce


I want a new car but I need to go for somethign realistic and under $300. I already have a cell phone, all the video game systems i could ever want, an ipod, a digital camera. Any suggestions?


Answer
You didn't mention anything about a laptop, so I'm guessing that you don't have one. That is such a great thing to have especially if you will be going to college soon. I'll be turning 18 soon as well, and I know that that will be on the top of my list.
=]

What laptop should I buy for college?




NinaTheShi


I am going to be a freshman next year at NYU and I need to buy a new laptop. I don't like Macs and I'm having trouble deciding what laptop to get. I just need something to be my desktop replacement that is basic, powerful, and not too heavy. What is best for someone like me? HP, Sony, Dell, Lenovo?


Answer
P44V9N, that is outdated information. The new line of HP laptops are much more reliable, and have decent battery life and great heat disbursement.

As for what you should get.....It all depends on what you think you'll need. If your planning on bringing your laptop to class, you should focus on size and battery life. A 15' screen would be best to maximize both screen size adn battery life.
However, if you do not plan on lugging your computer everywhere (like most college students), then you should consider a "desktop replacement" laptop. These are usually larger and have worse battery life than smaller computers, but offer you a massive screen and near PC like computing power.

The HP dV7t is a great desktop replacement. Not too heavy, beautiful screen, and really remarkable specs, all for under 1,300 dollars. Not to mention they look cool too. ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I ask my parents for my 18th birthday?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment