Monday, March 31, 2014

what are the pre requisites to do well in ur MBA and future prospects?




naive#


i am abt to join an mba programme wd u suggest some additonal preparations that cd be done .. which wd help make
things easier for me during the course



Answer
writing out full words would really help. I am a student at UT, which has one of the VERY best MBA programs in the United States. I started towards that major but never found anything in it that really interested me. But from what I did learn, there are a few basics that you will need. First, you'll need a good laptop that has a good battery on it. At UT, it's a requirement for the business college, I don't know about other universities, but it's handy to have either way. Second, get a brochure from that University and look to see what courses they have for MBA. The top one at UT is an MBA in Logistics, but there are ones for Marketing, Management, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, and a bunch of other ones. You can't just go in and say "I want an MBA," you have to know which direction you want to go with your MBA. I can tell you from experience that Finance and Accounting are very hard, unless you just have a natural knack for doing that. Management and Economics are easy, but the pay scale for that isn't as big as others are.

what's the best laptop (bang for buck) for an mba student?




bgamido





Answer
I'd love to answer your question, but I'd need more info including what main features interest you, because with a notebook, you can go from ultraportable to desktop replacement....Please provide more criterion and you'll get more meaningful responses...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the pre requisites to do well in ur MBA and future prospects?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment