Sunday, March 9, 2014

Affordable, but decent laptops?




froggiefre


I'm in college and on a budget. My laptop hard drive just went out, and I need to get a new laptop without spending too much. I'm not a gamer, or anything like that so I don't need anything special. I need it for my online classes, doing homework, internet use, occasionally listening to music, and watching videos. That's just about all I used my other one for. Any suggestions?
Yea, its a 2009 Dell inspiron, which might as well be ancient in laptop years. :/ It's pretty much done for. Thank you guys for your awesome answers! ;)



Answer
any laptop will work for those needs.i am gonna recommend this laptop. its 279.contact me if you need more help. jdbj32m@yahoo.com

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Satellite+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+320GB+Hard+Drive+-+Satin+Black/7334096.p?id=1218840473672&skuId=7334096

Good laptop computer?




Sara Slaug


What's a good laptop computer that I can use for high school work and for playing the sims that also has a webcam and a microphone maybe? And in the 300$ and below price range. It can e used as long as its in really good shape and will last me a long time.


Answer
any laptop today will work for what your needs.sims is such an old game. i bought this laptop last week and it is a good laptop.contact me if you need more help. jdbj32m@yahoo.com
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lenovo+-+IdeaPad+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+320GB+Hard+Drive+-+Black/8814652.p?id=1218902554441&skuId=8814652

fewer and fewer people use ms office. this is a program i use for college. its free.try it and see what you think.
http://www.ksosoft.com/product/office-free.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Affordable, but decent laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment