Thursday, March 13, 2014

What should I look for in a laptop for a student entering high school?




K G





Answer
I just graduated myself from a small private high school...

I didn't need one, and I found that the people who had them usually used them to play games in class, and spend their time not working.

If you really want one, I would spend my money on a computer with a good processor, and some good word processing equipment.

Buy a cheaper laptop, so that if your laptop is stolen and you cant retrieve it, you arent completely heartbroken...

umm... dell, hp, and apple are good laptop providers.

good luck.

which is the best laptop for a high school student?




A.A.A


i needd a laptop and do not know which one to get.


Answer
Hiiiii. :] Well, I'm in high school and I just got a new laptop. If you only need to use it at home and once in a while in school, I'd suggest a Toshiba Satellite or a Compaq. Mine's a Compaq cq60-211dx. I got mine for 300 and the Toshiba also have ones that are 300. Just look for them during holidays! They're about 15 inches. The battery isn't great, but it's what's the price is. It might be a bit heavy, but hey, you're in high school and not college. So hopefully, you shouldn't need a laptop too much. ^-^ Imagine all the books and everything already! Anyways, just get a cheap laptop like Compaq or Toshiba. Take good care of it and you shouldn't be seeing any of the complaints the bad users are claiming. I love my laptop because it's so shiny and it's very responsive...maybe it's just because I've been a such a bad owner to my desktop. So yeah, I learned my lesson about taking care of computers so I'm good w/ my 300 dollar laptop. Get one at Bestbuy or Walmart. :D And say no to all those warranties, etc. Really unncessary. For antivirus, try AVG on download.com instead of buying. For Microsoft, try openoffice (Google their website). :]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I look for in a laptop for a student entering high school?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment