Monday, March 31, 2014

Where can i get a new cheap laptop for college?




Keri Adams


Im a new college student and i need a nrw good laptop. I need one tht is fast and one that can store alot of stuff. Im looking to spend around 300-400 on one. I dont want a used one. It must b new. I need some suggestions on wat brand wat to look for and where to find one. Your help is appreciated.


Answer
I'd say check bestbuy.com. They always have bundles and deals. Over december 2012, I got a dell laptop bundle for just $380!
It came with:
Laptop
Carrying Sleeve
1-year Micro Trend Anti-Virus
2-Year BestBuy Warranty
Logitech Portable USB Wireless Mouse
8GB PNY Flash Drive
*Sure the laptop doesn't look or feel amazing, but it gets work done. It powers with a 2.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Celeron CPU, 3GB Ram, and a 250HD. It has a mic and webcam built in, and the keyboard is kinda like the macbook except the keys are more rounded a bit. It came with Windows 8 (not pro) but it's enough. Anyway's I'd say check either bestbuy.com or your local store as I didn't now about the Dell Deal untill I walked in the store. (: I'm sure you can find a decent one online for $300.

Should I get Windows 8 for college? Why or why not?







I need to buy my first laptop this summer so I can go to college in the fall. Most of the market is filled with new touchscreen windows 8 laptops, but I can still get a hold of some older windows 7 devices. What do you recommend and WHY? Please be specific.


Answer
If you purchase a laptop with Windows 8 get it with a touch screen since W8 was designed to used with a touch screen. It will take you some time to learn Windows 8 but it also has a desk top mode.
I prefer Windows 7 and all prior versions of Windows to W8 personally.
A new laptop comes with a trial version of MS Office after that 30 day trial you will have to purchase the software, by and install it from a new boxed install so you have the installation disc.

Toshiba and Dell make excellent laptops.
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/home.to?utm_expid=1188295-3

Dell at http://www.dell.com

Essential guide to W8 http://onsoftware.en.softonic.com/essential-guide-to-windows-8

How to navigate Windows 8 with the mouse and keyboard http://pureinfotech.com/2012/03/19/navigate-windows-8-mouse-keyboard-part-1/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i get a new cheap laptop for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment