Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What type of laptop should I get?




Amy


I have been doing a lot of research on different laptop brands, but I was just curious what some of your opinions would be. I am about to be a freshman college student, and I have never owned a laptop before. That being said, I want something that is CHEAP (so Apple MacBooks are out of the question), but not cheap in quality. My maximum budget is about $800.

These are some of my must-haves:
14"-15" screen (preferably touchscreen)
Windows 8
Intel i3 or i5 processor (not familiar with AMD processors)
Optical DVD-RW Drive: for watching movies and burning discs
Webcam and Microphone
Backlit keyboard
Good tech support

Storage capacity doesn't matter, since I will be purchasing a separate external hard drive with it.

Software I will be purchasing with it:
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
McAfee Total Protection Security

I've been looking into the Lenovo, Sony, and Dell computers. Any suggestions or advice? Thanks



Answer
Depends on what you want if you want durability, buy Dell. DELL has recently good computers that don't break very easily and when they do dell support is awesome.

Lenovo is a very professional brand, everything will run fine, and durability is good too, usually,so is battery life on their,laptops

Acer is good,for ultrabooks and other thin long battery life laptops

I would steer clear of hp and sony

which is the all time best convertible laptop tablet?




Rajesh


I am a college student and i would like to buy a windows 8 convertible laptop tablet....
I like it with large data storage space and it would be nice to know whether hp envy x2 is available in any market for sale and its specs...



Answer
get the Microsoft surface RT
it really is an amazing tablet
it has a 10.6" screen with very good and high resolution
colors look clear and sharp on it
the tablet build quality is amazing
it feels perfect and its made from solid materials
the os on the tablet which is windows 8 is also amazing
its fast and fluid and also simple and easy to use
its made with touch in mind
the web browser is extremely good its fast and pages load up quickly
and it supports flash which is a huge plus and which is something that is lacking on most android tablets and all ios tablets
battery life is very good and would easily get you through more than 10 hours of heavy use
you can download apps from the windows marketplace which has many high quality apps
thousands of apps are being added everyday
more than 2000 apps were added in less than 2 days
it does have more than 20000 apps now and like I said it will keep on increasing
it has dual cameras and both of them take amazing photos and videos
it has deep social network integration(skype,facebook,twitter,linke⦠and so on)
you also get Microsoft office 2013 for free on it
and if you get the keyboard and attach it to it you'll have a laptop
overall the surface is an amazing tablet and you should get it
if its not available in your country
there are many good windows 8 tablets made by dell and hp
hope i helped :)
tell me what you decided to get
and if you got any question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of laptop should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment