Saturday, March 29, 2014

Laptop for high school?




Kenzie


Ok, so I am going into high school next year (I'm currently in Grade 8) and I am hoping to get a laptop. I will be using it mostly for school work and surfing the internet. Nothing too intensive. So, I was wondering what laptop would be good for my needs?
I'll also be carrying it around from class to class at school.



Answer
See honestly I would suggest that your requirement is basic and not that high.

What I would suggest that today there is a lot of trend of buying a refurbished laptop which gives three benefits to the customers:

1) Excellent Condition

2) Excellent Specs ( Upgradeable)

3) Value for money/ Prices

These are the main benefits which customers look into while they are purchasing Refurbished laptop, for students this is the best option and I would suggest that you should also go for this!!!

What would be a good laptop for a high school student?




LG


I am going to be a sophomore in high school next year and I'm going to need a new laptop. I need something that has tons of memory and I need a REALLY good price. I dont really like notebooks but I did use a 10 in. last year I liked.


Answer
A mac. Expensive, but worth it. Huge hard drives of 500 gigs and super easy to use and organize files. and fulfills all the needs of a high school student. Won't break and freeze or get viruses nearly as easily as a pc. If you get a cheap PC it will break in a few years and you will need to spend more for the next. Buy a mac now and save your money later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop for high school?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment