Thursday, March 20, 2014

What should i buy for my college?




Gaurav Sin


Laptop or a tablet


Answer
A laptop. You do NOT want to write and edit a ten-page paper on a touchscreen keyboard!

Need more reasons? Here's a great article I found about why tablets are a bad idea for college: http://dealnews.com/pages/10-Reasons-Not-to-Buy-an-iPad-for-a-College-Student-07-20-2011.html

If you want a tablet for fun in addition to a laptop, great. But the laptop is a better idea for doing school work.

When is the new Macbook Pro 2011 expected to update?




Alyssa


I'm going to college in fall 2011 and am going to buy a macbook pro. I keep hearing these rumors about the new Mac OS X Lion coming out but does this mean a whole new model will come out too? When do you recommend I buy my laptop for college? Now or August? Also, what accessories do you recommend for a college student besides a bag/case and security lock?


Answer
Mac OS X Lion was announced yesterday in WWDC 2011 and it's coming out in July.
It will be available for update through Mac App Store for 29.99$.

MacBook Pro was updated 103 days ago, and it will be updated in about other 150.

I would recommend you to buy your laptop in August, if you don't need it now.
I would also recommend you a simple bag, not any security locks and stupid things.
If your laptop has been stolen, you lose it, with Security lock or without.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i buy for my college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment