Sunday, March 9, 2014

microsoft surface for college? Opinions..?




chandler


So I'm considering getting the surface for college as a laptop/tablet. I was wondering if in your opinion would it be worth the money. Also is it ever at all slow. Since it has a windows mode can you install windows 8 compatible programs such as visual studio 2012? When getting memory chips for it is there a limit too the size of the memory chip that can be used with it. What are some possible down falls of it but also some positive aspects of it.


Thanks....



Answer
Surface is not x86 compliant so you can't use it with windows 8 apps, Surface Pro IS x86 compliant so it will run windows 8 apps.

game development 2012?







Ok, so I'm 17, and I want to make games. I want to make them for android and/or apple and put them up for sale on their markets. Is there a program I can download so that I can do it on a windows laptop?? I'm not going to buy a mac anytime soon, so don't say get a mac. Thank You.


Answer
go to college




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: microsoft surface for college? Opinions..?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment