Monday, March 24, 2014

Best Laptop for College?




Qwerty


Hey, I am looking for a laptop for my first year of college this year. I am going to be an engineering major as well. I was thinking about getting a tablet notebook but i don't know yet. Does anyone have an opinion about the tablet pc's and if they are useful especially for someone going into engineering. IF anyone has any suggestions about what to get it would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
If you want to thank me for next few years , go for Dell XPS M1530. It has everything you might be looking for. This comes with the best after sales service, technical support. In case you have any issues or need help, no one can beat Dell support.

In short, its packed with performance, is trendy (you go to college so you will love carrying it around).
The best you can get.

http://www.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/notebooks?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn

I have it and simply love it. (I am a graduate student of engineering).

Good Laptop for college?




Ashira


I am going off to college next year and as a graduation gift my parents are giving me money for a laptop. I was wondering if anyone could give any advice on what to ask for and what are some good brands? I have a lot of music so I definitely want a computer with a lot of memory in the hard-drive. Also, I play a lot of computer games. I really want a computer that has a built in web-cam also.


Answer
Hi Ashira,

First of all, congratulations on graduating! When you say you play a lot of computer games, are they mostly games on the web or graphic-intense programs such as World of Warcraft? That will make a big difference in the recommendation I give you. If the gaming is more of the web-based variety, you should look into a laptop such as the Dell Studio 15. It has a 15.6 inch screen, 4 GB of RAM, and lots of storage. Plus, it is light enough to take to class with you. However, if your gaming is more graphics-intense, you may want to look into an Alienware laptop.

I suggest you use a tool called PC Scout to narrow down your options. You can search by specs such as screen size, price range, RAM, etc. to help select the best fit.

I hope this helps!

Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Laptop for College?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment