Thursday, September 19, 2013

How do I uninstall this when it keeps saying "Click-2-Run package registration failed"?

best laptop for student 2010
 on Best free Animated Backgrounds for Mac | Free Animated Backgrounds
best laptop for student 2010 image



Dear Melis


I was trying to uninstall Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 and while it was in the process of doing so, my laptop shut down automatically because of low battery. When I turned it back on, I tried to uninstall it again and a message pops up saying "Click-2-Run package registration failed" and it won't let me uninstall it. I restarted my laptop as well but it is still doing the same thing. What do i do?


Answer
There is a page on microsoft for this, the link follows
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

I believe there is an uninstaller for your situation.

What is the best type of laptop for a student using AutoCAD?




Brooke


What is the best type of laptop for a student using AutoCAD. I am an architecture student and need to buy a new computer.


Answer
I have provided two links for different versions of AutoCAD (2010 and 2011 respectively). Choose a brand you prefer (Toshiba and Dell are good) and meet the recommended specs and you should be ready to go. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I uninstall this when it keeps saying "Click-2-Run package registration failed"?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment