Monday, September 23, 2013

How do I make my laptop mic recorder quieter sound?

best laptops for college classes
 on iei university courses
best laptops for college classes image



Jonathan J


I bought a brand new laptop to record my college class and take notes at the same time. But I cant get it to record the sound on my tv a few feet away. I'm really just hoping there is a program or something I can download to fix it.


Answer
Go into control panel>sound>recording>microphone>levels. then you can change it from there :)

What supplies are a necessity to take with you to a college class?




VolunteerG


I'm going to be attending the community college, and I'm looking forward to the experience.

What are the "must-take" supplies to a college class? Will a large purse carry everything? Or should I get a backpack? Any help is well appreciated, and I'd love if you could provide any college tips and tricks as well. Thanks a bunch!



Answer
I go to a university which is a little different, but I definitely suggest a backpack! You're not in high school anymore and you can't just head to your locker to pick stuff up between classes. And classes are no longer down the hall so it's tougher to lug a purse across campus than a backpack. Backpacks (although not as cute as a large purse) are less likely to get stolen as well.

For class I suggest throwing in your laptop in case you have time in between classes or to entertain yourself during class. ;) I also carry around a calculator, pens/pencils/eraser, tissues, water bottle, money and ID, sometimes a book (for last minute studying before an in-class quiz or test), agenda, and a binder with dividers I use for taking notes. Back in my room I keep a binder for each subject and throw in homeworks, quizzes, tests, and notes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my laptop mic recorder quieter sound?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment