Saturday, September 14, 2013

What is the difference between downloadable Microsoft Office software and the physical discs?

best laptop for student 2010
 on My main number is XD, Association of MT, but she also went under the ...
best laptop for student 2010 image



Anonymous


I downloaded Microsoft Home and Student 2010 for my laptop and the software was downloadable online and came with the unlock key, same for the Norton AntiVirus software. Both were preloaded on my laptop so I just needed the keys to unlock each. But I wanted to know if there's any kind of difference at all between the downloadable software and the physical discs you would buy online or in the store. And do they make a difference when you download them onto your computer?

Thanks!



Answer
No difference as long as you make a cd/dvd backup of what's downloaded

What's the best laptop for photo editing at ~$800 or less?




Skylar


I just need something with great resolution, decent processing speed, and it has to have Office Home & Student 2010. Memory isn't as important- my laptop is two year old and it only has 77.2gb of stuff on it even though I don't really clear out my files. Any suggestions?


Answer
Hit up HP or Dell. i5 2410M or i7 2630qm processor. Maybe a 6570M or GT 420m/520m video card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between downloadable Microsoft Office software and the physical discs?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment