Monday, September 23, 2013

which laptop brand is most reliable/durable here in india as i am a engg student.?

best laptop for engineering student in india
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best laptop for engineering student in india image



Hemant


frenzz i m going to buy a laptop for my engineering study..but i am so confused about what brand i should choose.my budget is 45-52k . i want best durability as i will not be able to purchase a new laptop in 4-5 years..so its performence must be consistant. and after sales service also matters alot for me..i have found many of laptops on online stores ie acer,dell samsung,toshiba,asus,hp but afraid to select any of them..as 45-46 k values alot for person like me who belonges frm a middle class family...so plz suggest me which brand or laptop would be better for me..in durability,cosistancy in performance,reliabilty,quality of hardware and software,after sales services etc
sugesst any laptop too if u can....for my engineering study purpose,multi tasking,multimedia movies music vedios etc,a litlle bit gaming too....



Answer
id say apple is best, then samsung and dell/lenovo tied. HP is baadddd (amd yes i have 3 hp computers)

suggest me a suitable laptop..?




MyWorld


I'm an engineering student and I need a laptop for my studies sake which gives GOOD CONNECTIVITY WITH WI-FI and must be compatible to use softwares like CAD, CAM, etc..and it shouldn't be expensive, somewhere around 35000 indian rupees..please suggest me, if you know any. Thanks for all the suggestion in advance.:)


Answer
Toshiba Satellite L510-P401A Technical Specification:
Linux or DOS
14-inch (1366Ã768 pixels) LED Backlit CSV HD Screen
Intel Pentium T4400 Processor (2.2GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
1GB RAM DDR3 RAM
250GB Hard Disk
DVD Writer
Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g
Multi-in-one Memory Card Reader
Webcam with mic
6-Cell Li-Ion battery
1 Year Limited Warranty
Toshiba Satellite L510-P401A Price in India â Rs. 24,990/- Indian Rupee (INR)

Try to Buy it for Rs.22 thousands (Chennai Ritchie Street Price!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which laptop brand is most reliable/durable here in india as i am a engg student.?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment