Thursday, September 12, 2013

What is the best laptop that is for a college student?

best laptops for college cheap
 on Review: Acer's C710-2457 Chromebook is a basic, bargain browsing ...
best laptops for college cheap image



Alec


I want a laptop as cheap as possible because I am buying it myself but I saved up a grand. I want a laptop with blu Ray and is really fast oh I can't forget wi fi. I also need the essential micosoft programs. So if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them


Answer
No man, get an HP dv7. My brother and a guy we know looked at all different kinds of laptops and all 3 ended up getting the same thing. You can get coupons for them too....just go to google and type in "HP Coupons" I got $275 off and free shipping. Make sure you go to HP.com and customize it yourself to get what you want.
(links in my source)

What's the best laptop with a i7 intel processor right now?




juan


Im looking for a laptop for college since my old laptop is not functioning like it used to.


Answer
Depends if you want it to be the "best" as in can run insane games on optimal settings or just want a really good laptop. If u want insane, go to ibuypower.com. They have insane laptops for cheap. Otherwise I would get an XPS or something like that with an i7 off dells website. Depends on how much you want to pay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop that is for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment