Sunday, September 8, 2013

How much should I pay a guy who looked at my laptop?

best laptops for college bound students
 on Welcome to Dell University | Dell
best laptops for college bound students image



Cupcake


I am a 20 y/o college student and I had another college student look at my laptop. He took it a part to see what was wrong with it. He wasn't able to fix it. He actually took a few months to look at it. How much should I pay him when I get my laptop back (the laptop is still broken, btw) he just took it a part to see if he could fix it.


Answer
He should have realised the first day that he was unable to fix it.
As you`ve been deprived of the laptop for months, I don`t think you should pay him.
A professional usually advertises "no fix no fee"
Has he asked for anything, or do you feel duty bound to give him something?
Maybe you could just buy him a drink for trying.

Best laptop for a college bound student?




Haley H


I will be going to college in the fall and have been looking at laptops but im not sure which ones are crappy and which ones are going to last a while and work good. I have been looking at macs but they only come in black and white right? Any suggestions?


Answer
If you want a personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much should I pay a guy who looked at my laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment