Saturday, September 14, 2013

How do I transfer my norton internet security software from my old laptop to my new laptop ?

best laptops for college yahoo answers
 on Download SFA Perspectives here .
best laptops for college yahoo answers image
Q. I have about 5 months left on my norton internet security software and I'm getting a new laptop for school. I currently have a windows vista laptop and I'm getting a brand new laptop for school, a windows 7 laptop. The college requires every student to have an windows 7 laptop.


Answer
You can follow these steps.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlLb_mswTs.XUCIdASbQDqDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100427175116AAkPmre&show=7#profile-info-VTqRKEitaa

Is good old fashioned studying in school a thing of the past?




jrhughes30


I have noticed that a lot of questions posted
math or science related. This makes me wonder
if the students of today just fall back onto
a service like Yahoo! Answers instead of taking
the time to study and learn in class.

How many of you use Yahoo! Answers instead of
a text book for tests and homework?
Pardon formatting. The webpage distorted the original post.



Answer
Most of them are at school using either PC provided in the lab or laptops that their parents purchased to help them with their studies.

If the parents knew there children were chatting and emailing with there laptops, they would think twice.

However, there are schools that require students to have laptops. including colleges.

Students should do their own research.

I just don't answer questions that seem like school questions or final exams.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I transfer my norton internet security software from my old laptop to my new laptop ?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment