Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whick is better for now, a Portable internet device or Laptop?

best laptops for college and gaming 2012
 on Chatroulette: Extreme social networking site connects random strangers ...
best laptops for college and gaming 2012 image



jon1234


Whick is better for now, a Portable internet device or Laptop? I'm going to college in mid 2012, this summer would it be best to get a portable device, or go ahead and get a laptop but with more features? We don't travel much so i'm thinking about getting the laptop plus it has big games(not a need for me though) and apps such as google earth, should I just wait for the laptop though?


Answer
Get a laptop. You'll be thankful you did.

Are there going to be any new Alienware models by 2012?




xxAsufrexx


That's when I go off to college to Mississippi State and I wanted to take along a new alienware laptop that's under 1,400$ so a new model M11 I believe, came out recently but I would have to agree with everyone else on the official site and rate it negatively.

My question though: are they coming out with new models by 2012?



Answer
Screw alienware...it is only a hopped up Dell....because its made by them.....if you want a dell get a dell...it will save you money.laptops are cool and mobile I understand wanting one but first think of the uses you will need it for.Then you will know what to get.if it is just for school and not gaming you are wasting money.my suggestion is if you want a nice laptopp get a mac.Me i am against them for price reasons but they are good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whick is better for now, a Portable internet device or Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment