Saturday, September 14, 2013

What if your computer malfunctions during an online college course?

best laptops for online college courses
 on Find a School in Three Easy Steps!
best laptops for online college courses image



Mohamed E


Would that be a major issue if, say, my laptop overheats and shuts down or just freezes? Would all the work I did so far on the online college course just vanish and I would have to start all over? Please tell me of your experiences. thanks
I am taking my very first online courses soon. Do you recommend doing this?
Oh and also its in art. So if you can tell me how that would work? Like do I draw and stuff? Is it going to be hard?



Answer
Is it art history? I had fun going through my class. I would make sure to take the tests at the college - that way you don't have to worry about PC problems.

What kind of laptop should I buy?

Q. I need a laptop to take overseas with me to do online college courses. I need something that will last me atleast three years and not get slowin a year. I have no idea what to look for. Please explain to me about the gb and the prosseser and all the other stuff. I really like the sony vaio, but which ones are available in colors? Should I go for a toshiba or an hp instead? What is the difference between a laptop and a notebook?


Answer
you should go with a notebook that fit to your requirements. I would suggest go for a notebook with a Pentium M7x0 processor due to low power consumption and a longer battery running. A 80GB hard disk and a minimum of 512MB Ram (better is 1GB).
My favorite for a light and well portable notebook is still the Dell XPS M140 (for slightly below $1000), though the graphics processor is not the best.
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/cto_xpsnb_m140?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What if your computer malfunctions during an online college course?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment