Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How do I use boot camp to install windows-only compatible programs on my mac?

best windows laptops for college
 on An Essay On The Incubus, Or Night-mare: John Bond: 9781173350710 ...
best windows laptops for college image



Andrei Bai


I had a windows laptop for a while but recently switched to macbook pro
i have this recorder that i use for college and it's not compatible with mac
How do I use boot camp? Do I need to install windows with a windows cd and then install the program for my recorder, or can i just install the program for my recorder (with the cd that came with it) without installing windows on my mac



Answer
first you install window through boot camp then you can do what ever you want
Watch this
http://www.apple.com/macosx/compatibility/#windowsvideo

Should I get a Mac book pro or a windows laptop?

Q. If a windows laptop which one?

I need a laptop for college. So all I will do is read books online type documents listen to music watch Netflix.

I am also looking at buying a iPad 2 or iPad 3 since they're cheaper now.


Answer
Personally, I don't like macs. After using an iMac with osx mountain lion for a while, I couldn't take it anymore. I just prefer windows, plus you can get a much better windows laptop for the same price as a stripped down base macbook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I use boot camp to install windows-only compatible programs on my mac?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment