Sunday, September 22, 2013

What is the best laptop / notebook for college students?

best laptop for college student yahoo
 on Bryan 503 , +1 314 93 5 5087
best laptop for college student yahoo image



Robin


I've made a research on the best laptop for college students, because it is a need. I also searched from Yahoo! Answers, but, I'm still confused of what brand to buy. Could someone please tell the best laptop or notebook that would meet this requirements given by the institution:

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2430
MEMORY: 4 GB DDR3
HARD DISK DRIVE: 500 GB SATA

Could you please indicate also the price? Oh by the way, I'm looking for a brand under $1000.
Thank you! :)



Answer
Lenovo Yoga looks good right now.

How do I transfer my norton internet security software from my old laptop to my new laptop ?

Q. I have about 5 months left on my norton internet security software and I'm getting a new laptop for school. I currently have a windows vista laptop and I'm getting a brand new laptop for school, a windows 7 laptop. The college requires every student to have an windows 7 laptop.


Answer
You can follow these steps.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlLb_mswTs.XUCIdASbQDqDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100427175116AAkPmre&show=7#profile-info-VTqRKEitaa




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop / notebook for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment