Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What kind of laptop will run the Sims 3?

best laptop post college
 on Britt World Wide
best laptop post college image



Lozfan


Im buying a laptop for college, and I REALLY want to get one that will play the sims 3. That game is insanely demanding of computers, and I wondered if anyone could give me a list of laptops that WILL run the game.Specific models please, and I already know what the system requirements are, I just can't find any laptops that meet them. Price isn't a huge deal, but the cheaper the better. Thanks =)


Answer
You should do some searching first because this is like the 10,394,920 post about what laptop can run Sims 3.

Check out Dell & HP

Anything with these specs is good:
-Processor: 2.2GHz+ (Preferably Intel Core 2 Duo)
-Memory: 4GB
-Hard Drive: 250GB
-Video: 256MB+ (I prefer NVidia)

Is it useful having a laptop in university?




cupnoodle


I think it would be incredibly convenient as writing term papers and researching in my own personal station would be easier than sharing a computer in a library full of other students waiting to get a use of it.

But I have this nagging opinion in my head that's literally yelling telling me that it's unnecessary.

My "think-I-should-get-it" side is advising that it is the best thing to get, whilst the "unnecessary" side is just becoming a irritating mosquito bite.

What's your opinion about owning a laptop/computer in post-secondary?



Answer
I owned one for 3 out of 4 years that I was an undergraduate and I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Of course, I was an English major that was constantly typing paper after paper after paper and doing research. If I hadn't gotten the laptop, I would've spent my four years in the library computer labs.

I used a computer for EVERYTHING in college. A lot of my professors like for us to turn things in electronically (like email) instead of printing hard copies, so having a computer was very necessary.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop will run the Sims 3?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment