Saturday, September 21, 2013

What are some affordable laptops no bigger than 13inches?

best laptops for college students yahoo
 on ... in 2010, do you think they'd be a
best laptops for college students yahoo image



Xxreckless


I'm a college student and I'm looking for a laptop that is affordable and small/light. I really want either a 11 or 13 inch laptop. Thanks for the help :)


Answer
they dont make 11 inch laptop,those are netbooks. they have crappy processors and graphics. i will recommend this one. contact me if you need more help. jdbj32m@yahoo,com
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7378596&CatId=4935

What is the best laptop for college students?







I am a freshman and I want to know what is the best laptop for me to use.
I am in the Education program. I will be using office mostly. I need to know what brand will be the best. I heard dell wasnt that good. What do you think



Answer
well Kaycie it depends what type of computer user are you?
I would like to know so I can help you
heres my email
tjc450@yahoo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some affordable laptops no bigger than 13inches?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment