Thursday, September 19, 2013

How should I start my persuasive essay?

best laptop for junior high student
 on Guthrie Center Schools
best laptop for junior high student image



Danhcong L


My essay is about allowing laptops in middle schools. My reasons are faster note taking, more organized notes, and no wasted resources. How do I do the beginning paragpragh.


Answer
you need a "debatable thesis" such as, "laptops are imperative to the advancement of our education here in the US"- add that to other elements in your intro- but before your thesis you may say something like, "many teachers refuse to let junior high school students use their laptops in school; while I understand they may be disruptive to the learning environment, laptops are very useful tools- then put your thesis-
then list your reasons, one persuasive reason per paragraph

Affordable laptop for a high school student?

Q. Once again a question about electronics. I recently had an HP mini laptop until it in fact broke.. Well I'm a junior now and looking into art programs in New York and I was wondering exactly what sort of laptop could handle Adobe Photoshop and other video/photo editing software for school and projects that I'm working on. I looked at Macbooks and honestly they were a bit too pricey for me. I'm pretty lost on where to look so please feel free to link me to any ideas, thank you.


Answer
Hi Dan,

You are correct about getting more for your money by purchasing a PC. It sounds like you need something with lots of RAM and a fast processor. To get a good understanding of what laptops you can afford, Iâd recommend checking out this too from Microsoft called PC Scout, which you can find at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-laptop-scout/default.aspx. You go to the site, click the orange "Lets Get Started" button enter in what youâre looking for in a laptop (and your budget), and itâll point you towards some potential matches.

I did a quick search for you on the PC Scout and found a laptop you may be interested in, Toshiba Satellite M505-ST5408. It has a quick processor and 4 GB of RAM and starts at just $799. It also only weighs 5.2 pounds so it won't break your back to carry it around a NY campus! This just one many laptops you can find on the PC Scout site, so I encourage you to take a jaunt around the site yourself and see what stands out to you.

Cheers,
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I start my persuasive essay?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment