Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What is a good laptop for a college student?

best laptop processors for college students
 on Best Laptops under 800 Dollars | Best Laptops for College Students
best laptop processors for college students image



breezy777


I need a new laptop but am a bit overwhelmed by all of the options. I don't have a great budget (around $500), and am wondering what a good laptop is for a college student, with a decent processor size and speed, etc. I don't need anything amazing, just something good - for writing papers, getting online, listening to music, watching videos, etc. Any suggestions?


Answer
My advice is to inquire at the particular college. They usually have "minimum requirements - recommendations" to ensure compatibility with their network. I suspect that the basic models, which are far more robust than the machines made a few years ago, will suffice.

What is the best laptop / notebook for college students?




Robin


I've made a research on the best laptop for college students, because it is a need. I also searched from Yahoo! Answers, but, I'm still confused of what brand to buy. Could someone please tell the best laptop or notebook that would meet this requirements given by the institution:

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2430
MEMORY: 4 GB DDR3
HARD DISK DRIVE: 500 GB SATA

Could you please indicate also the price? Oh by the way, I'm looking for a brand under $1000.
Thank you! :)



Answer
Lenovo Yoga looks good right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment