Thursday, September 26, 2013

What is a good cheap laptop to get my mom?

best laptop for college student on a budget
 on ... of freedigitalphotos net affordable laptops for college students
best laptop for college student on a budget image



Aedai


Okay, here's the deal. Christmas is coming and my mom wants a laptop.
Problem is, being a college student, I have a budget.

She uses it mostly for games (Sims 2 & 3 and also Zoo Tycoon 2... and maybe whatever else she thinks she needs on there). And those take up a lot of memory. Otherwise, she uses the computer for the internet surfing.

So if I'm to buy a computer for her, how much memory and hard drive do you think I need? And will it be expensive?



Answer
You might want to go with this one here while the offer still lasts. I wouldn't say that it is a high-end laptop, actually far from high end. It all depends on what you will need it for. If I had the money, this is what I would of bought. It is not that bad for $399. However, the offer will expire soon..

Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2310 1.46 GHz
1GB DDR2 Memory
120GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
Double Layer DVD+/-RW Drive w/ LightScribe
802.11 B/G Wireless
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
15.4" WXGA LCD with Ultrabright technology (1280 x 800)
Windows Vista Home Premium

what is a very good and reliable laptop?

Q. I am a college student and in need of a new laptop. I need a reliable and trustworthy laptop, not too into the bells and whistles, just want to invest in a good laptop and I am not convinced Mac is the best option, especially on a college student's budget. Any suggestions?


Answer
I would suggest you to Buy any of the Dell inspiron series laptop based on you need (size, OS, Graphics) you also have an option for a very CHEAP Dell mini systems.

I have 2 dell system INS 1525 and 1555 which is working great and its a perfect match for a college student.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good cheap laptop to get my mom?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment