Sunday, September 22, 2013

Can I safely remove Microsoft Office and replace it with Open Office?

the best laptop for student use
 on ... best of times it is the worst of times--
the best laptop for student use image



Tim


I have Office on my year old laptop ( student and home version) I have never bought the license and Microsoft Works, also installed, is awkward and has no Power Point option. My Question is whether I can uninstall Microsoft Office once I down load Open Office?
The answers are great thanks but looking to down load Open Office I seem to be seeing what appears to be clone sites. Not sure which one is real.



Answer
Sure. Go for it. OO is 99% compatible with MS Office. Has all the programs, just differnt names

What is the best type of laptop for a student using AutoCAD?




Brooke


What is the best type of laptop for a student using AutoCAD. I am an architecture student and need to buy a new computer.


Answer
I have provided two links for different versions of AutoCAD (2010 and 2011 respectively). Choose a brand you prefer (Toshiba and Dell are good) and meet the recommended specs and you should be ready to go. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I safely remove Microsoft Office and replace it with Open Office?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment