Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How do I stop the glitching on my windows 8 ultrabook?

best windows 8 laptops for college
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best windows 8 laptops for college image



Emily


I recently got a new windows 8 Samsung ultrabook (touchscreen) and don't get me wrong, its great. However it has started glitching, and the screen flickers, the touch screen goes crazy, it keeps zooming in and out of everything including the windows8 start page, and I have to shut the laptop and the turn it on again to get it back to normal. If I touch the back of the screen (the lid bit) on the sides this causes it to go crazy too. Moving it a lot makes it glitch too and I go to college soon - I don't want this to happen frequently there!
Thanks :)



Answer
try using cclean software it helps alot

What is the best laptop to get for college?




Renee Hoff


I'll be entering college soon and I want to buy a cheep, simple laptop for taking notes and writing essays.
I already have my own personal laptop for gaming and such, I just need something simple for school tasks.

I've looked into getting a Netbook, but Walmart, Microcenter, and Bestbuy no longer sell them. I thought they were good, but apparently they had a lot of problems, and no one liked them....?

Preferably, I'm looking for a laptop that is very small, no more than $350, PC, and windows 8 or 7.
Thank you!
OH and I definitely won't get a mac.



Answer
LMAO! WRONG. YES they do still sell them. Not sure what planet you have been on.

And you don't want 8 if at all possible. It sucks ass frankly.

Buy the one on sale at your local computer retailer or online at newegg or fry's or any of several other well known places.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I stop the glitching on my windows 8 ultrabook?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment