Saturday, September 28, 2013

What is the best laptop for school under $600?

best laptops for college under 600
 on Best Top 10 Low Priced Gaming Laptops in 2013 | Web Gyaan
best laptops for college under 600 image



belleza_1


I'm a soon to be college student and I will be studying online. How many GB's do I need to look for? What is the best laptop under $600 for this purpose?


Answer
I would suggest Dell, and look for something over 100 Gbs.
Visit Dell.com and you will find laptops you can configure to your liking.

What is the best computer that I could buy for under $600?




Brooklynne


I'd like to buy a new computer, now that I have a little bit more cash on hand. Does anyone have any suggestions of a very reliable computer that will last be a long time, has windows 7, and can process multiple things at the same time without freaking out? Under 600 would be great, although I would love a much better computer then that, I'm still a college student.

Thanks!



Answer
If you're willing to pay roughly forty dollars more:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115729

That's a great choice, first of all, because it has a Core i3, a big improvement over the Core 2 Duo series and what AMD is offering. Secondly, it has 4 GB RAM and a hard drive that should be enough. It can definitely process many programs at once, and will do pretty much anything except gaming and intensive multimedia, such as Photoshop or Final Cut. It has Windows 7 Home Premium by the way.

If you absolutely demand under $600:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220693

The Asus is also a good laptop, though a bit weaker in processing; it'll still run multiple programs though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for school under $600?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment