Friday, December 20, 2013

MacBook Air. College student. Refurbished. Help please?

best pc laptops for college students 2012
 on years ago by Mubashir Ayaz 0
best pc laptops for college students 2012 image



GabbyCiera


Is there a big difference between the MacBook Air 2011 and the one from 2012. I need a new laptop, I'm a college student and I refuse to buy any other product besides Apple because my other products by them have longevity. I'm getting a refurbished one from Apple, is it a good idea to get a refurbished one? I need to save money being that I am a college student. Plus I believe I get an educational discount or I can get a military one because my dad is retired military.


Answer
Longevity?

I have never had to throw out any PC for any other reason than having to eventually upgrade.

Apple stuff is not immune to that! Note how Apple fans throw out their iProducts as soon as a new version is released every year or two.

Sony Vaio E Series 2012 or MacBook Pro 2012?




paperpaper


I have been meaning to buy a laptop for a while now buy I'm debating which one I should get. Will anyone please help me decide? I'm a college student and I like gaming occasionally as well.

SONY VAIO 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eolw5KkpUao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MACBOOK PRO 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9lVrxARrg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
If I was to get the Sony Vaio, I would go for the 14 inch one and for the MacBook Pro, I would go for the 13 inch one.



Answer
How big do you want it? Big screen or small? Long battery life?

Me, personally, I love the Sony Vaio. I have one, and love it. Macbooks are good too, since there are no known viruses for them. Macs you have to get used to especially if you have lived with a PC all your life. Like all laptops, Macs are super sensitive if you drop them.

Either one is great, but I would go with the Vaio E, unless you want to pay a lot of money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: MacBook Air. College student. Refurbished. Help please?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment