Friday, December 27, 2013

What is the best brand for a laptop that is reasonably priced?

best laptops for college students under 1000
 on PSDC, PCdoB, PR, PSB, PTdoB, PL, PV, PFL, DEMOCRATAS, PPS, PRONA Top ...
best laptops for college students under 1000 image



Kujo


I am a high school student in search of a laptop. I've seen many laptops in ads for best buy and other stores that are under $1000. Some of them are as low as $600. I was wondering, for my purposes, would one of these laptops be good enough? Also, in 2 years when I go to college, will this laptop still be good enough? Finally, I was hoping to find a colored laptop, preferably red. The only one I've really seen so far is the sony vaio, which is way out of my price range. Any suggestions?


Answer
Dells are very good. They have a new laptop that comes in different colors. It starts at $699 I would order it directly from
Dell then if there are specific things you want you can get them built on in the beginning. You also can get skins to go over your laptop. They are stickers to put on over it to help protect it. You can even download a picture to use as your skin if you want to. Go here:

http://www.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/notebooks?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

I hope this helps!

What kind of Laptop to get for a college bound student?




Tiffany


I'm entering college very soon, but I'm in need of a laptop? What kind of laptop and features do you recommend? And for all you MAC and APPLE lovers, I'm sorry to say that's out of the questions. I simply cannot afford it, no matter what I do. I prefer to keep everything under $1000.

I plan to hold music (a lot) and a lot of school documents. I'm not going to hold movies, play/install hardcore games, or anything big other than music.



Answer
You can get a really nice dell studio xps laptop. Prices start about
700.00-800.00. www.dell.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand for a laptop that is reasonably priced?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment