Sunday, December 22, 2013

What is the best laptop for a college student and why?

best laptops for college student
 on Best Laptops For College Students
best laptops for college student image



SolidSnake


I just started my 2nd semester at UCLA and still don't own a laptop. What do you think is the best laptop for a college student and why? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THOUGH!! :)

FYI:
I have about $2,000 in student aid money left so choosing wouldn't be a problem. I just don't know if I should waste a lot of that money on a laptop....



Answer
One combination to consider is to have a fast desktop with a large monitor in your dorm room, and carry around an 11.6" netbook for classes (10.1" netbook screen is too small).

What is the best type of laptop for college students?




Jael Jay


I'm going to college soon and I was wondering what the best type of laptop is for college students. And especially, what is the best brand (most reliable, etc). PC laptops, not Macs. Thanks!


Answer
i prefer you getting a dell or sony laptop....they will last longer...trust me...i have a dell AND a sony laptop for about 10 years!!!! the best laptops in the world!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for a college student and why?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment